Top 38+ Short Video Sharing Apps List 2023
Find the list of short video-sharing apps list to publish a short video and promote your products and services through short video content.
Short video app submission refers to the process of submitting a short video to a mobile application or platform that specializes in hosting and sharing short-form videos. Some popular short video apps include TikTok, Instagram Reels, and Snapchat. Users can create and upload videos that are usually between 15-60 seconds in length, which can be edited with filters, effects, and music to enhance their creativity.
These videos are then shared with other users on the platform, and can often gain significant visibility and engagement. Short video app submission has become increasingly popular in recent years, particularly among younger demographics, and can be a powerful tool for individuals and brands looking to reach wider audiences.
Short Video Sharing Apps List
|No.||Top Short Video Apps List|
|11||Mx Taka Tak|
|31||Rizzle Short Videos|
|38||Snacky TakaTak App|
Short Video/Reel Submission Sites List 2023
Reels are short-form videos that can be uploaded and shared on various social media platforms. Here are some popular sites where you can share your reels:
- Instagram: Instagram Reels is a feature within the Instagram app that allows users to create and share 15-second videos.
- TikTok: TikTok is a video-sharing app where users can create and share short-form videos ranging from 15 to 60 seconds.
- YouTube Shorts: YouTube Shorts is a new feature on YouTube that allows users to create and share short-form videos of up to 60 seconds.
- Snapchat: Snapchat is a social media app that allows users to share photos and videos that disappear after a set amount of time. It also has a feature called Spotlight, where users can create and share short-form videos.
- Triller: Triller is a music video-making app that allows users to create and share short-form videos set to music.
- Dubsmash: Dubsmash is a video-sharing app that allows users to create and share short-form lip-sync videos.
These are just a few examples of sites where you can share your reels. As short-form video continues to grow in popularity, more platforms are likely to offer similar features.